- What information is collected by us.
- How we may share information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We receive and may keep information you gave us because you contact us through our website to request additional information from us. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your company information
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address/IP address/phone number
Information may also include any other personal information or unique preference information you choose to provide to us in your communication.
If you engage us to provide services to you, we may request and you may provide the following information (through the website, our services or through other communications means):
- First and last name
- Company information
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- IP Address
- Phone Number
- Cloud service information (including subscription information/ use of services, etc.)
- Our Subscription/service payment information
- Other information requested through our services
We want you to be aware that certain tools exist to help us service and recognize you. For your convenience, to help us personalize your experience or better serve your needs, we may receive and store certain types of information when you visit our website. You may be familiar with the term “cookies”, which are unique alphanumeric identifiers. These cookies are placed on your computer when your web browser accesses our website. We use this information to educate us on things such as how you navigate to and around our website, browsing and accessing content. If you choose, there are utilities available for purchase from independent software providers to install on your computer as well as tools/preferences you can choose through most web browsers to make website visits more anonymous. Of course, cookies let you have a more satisfying website experience, so we recommend that you leave them turned on, and certain functionality of the website or service may not work when cookies are disabled.
ONCE INFORMATION IS RECEIVED, HOW IS IT USED AND SHARED?
Use of Information
Generally, we use the information you provide us to perform the services for which such data was collected. Accordingly, we may use your information for a number of purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide you with access to our services.
- For service administration purposes, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you regarding a particular service).
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers or other communications about our services.
- To identify the number of visits (including via IP address logging) from different locations and also to block disruptive use.
- To analyze and improve the services we offer
- To stop disruptive or abusive behavior by our users (e.g. the posting or transmission of offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content on or to us).
- As set forth in the Fincity End User License Agreement (EULA) (Exhibit A to the Terms of Service).
- On rare occasions, to disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for their marketing or commercial purposes.
Within our organizations and with Our Service Providers
We may share information we collect from all points of contact within our organization, including with our affiliated companies. The information you give us and information about you may be combined with other personally identifiable information available from our records and other sources. We may share information with our service providers (including third party payment processors, Finicity Corporation and Plaid Technologies, Inc.) operating on our behalf to provide services to our customers.
Sale, Merger or other Fundamental Transaction
Should SubCentral choose to sell or transfer business assets, or to otherwise engage in a merger, reorganization or other fundamental transaction, SubCentral reserves the right to transfer any or all of the information we possess as part of that transaction and SubCentral may, at its option, retain a copy of all information transferred.
Aside from the sharing set forth above, we will not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties. We do collect and use de-identified and aggregated information as set forth in the Terms of Service.
Links to Other Sites
HOW DO WE PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information; certain information about our security processes is set forth in our Security Policy (http://www.subcentral.io/security-policy). However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login and related information.
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
To protect children's personal information and to meet the standards of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. The website and service is a general audience service for users 18 and older and is not geared toward children. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use this service or website and should not submit any personal information to us.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2017 will receive information regarding 2016 sharing activities). To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing (if any) will be included in our response.
This website does not respond to “do not track” requests.
Your Consent (including Data Processing in United States)
Questions and How to Contact Us
Last updated: January 15, 2018